Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My boys...

I can't help it...my sons keep me in stitches the live long day.   Let me show you why...


Here's Asher - 10 months old.  He's recently discovered the dog's water bowl and tries to get in it 50 times a day.  No kidding.  I've had to rig a gate across the doorway so he can't get in there. You should see him fight with that gate.  Too funny...




Here's Timothy, just today.  I've had the booster seat out for when company comes over and we need a toddler seat.  But Asher is almost ready to transition from high chair to booster.  Timothy is capable of getting in the booster and buckling himself in.  He's just not able to UNbuckle himself.  He came down the hall like this...



And proceeded to sit in the floor and play whilst still sitting in the booster...

He's such a scream.

I love my kids...

Blessings,
Missy

No comments: