Saturday, February 25, 2012

Menu Plan Week of Feburary 26-March 3, 2012

Good Saturday evening!  I finished my menu plan in record time this week!  I guess because I didn't have to plan from lunch Friday through dinner Saturday.  Todd is leading a marriage retreat for the soldiers in his unit Friday-Sunday in Chattanooga, TN.  All our meals will be out this weekend.  Not too sure how I feel about that.  I try to make as many whole food meals for my family and stay away from processed things.  Kinda hard to do when you're eating out.  And salads aren't always at the top of my list of things to order at a restaurant.  Maybe I can get us to some restaurants that will have some good choices.  Its worth a shot, right?

We're babysitting our new neighbor's boys Thursday evening so they can have a date before he goes away for a month next weekend.  Hence the hot dogs and mac and cheese offering.  Dad and I will be having a wonderful soup.  Easy dinner for right before traveling.  :)

Enjoy the menu for this week - I hope you can find something new to try on your family!

Sunday, Feb. 26

B - Soaked Baked Apple Oatmeal - soaking grains before cooking them helps in digestion.  Hoping it helps Asher out since he's had such a sick stomach this last week.  Recipe here.
L - out - we have a LOT of running around to do today!
D - Soup and Grilled Cheese sandwiches

Monday, Feb 27

B - Pancakes with real maple syrup
L - Turkey and Crackers
D - Beef Stroganoff - recipe here.

Tuesday, Feb 28

B - Eggs in a cup
L - Veggie Confetti Dip with crackers - recipe here.
D - Easy Noodle Stir Fry

Wednesday, Feb 29

B - Cinnamon Toast
L - Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches
D -Chapel - Pot Luck!

Thursday, March 1

B - Muffins (banana or applesauce)
L - Meat and Cheese
D - Tortellini Soup/hot dogs with mac and cheese

Friday, Mar 2

B - Cereal

Hope you all have a fantastic week! 

Blessings!
Missy :)

No comments: