Saturday, December 18, 2010

ANOTHER cold, rainy Saturday...

I think this is what the weather is going to do every weekend until the new year here in SE GA.  I'm really bummed about it.  So, in my misery ;) I made lunch bentos!  Well, sort of.  I put them on divided plates, but this is all stuff I'd put into a bento box if I wanted to go that far.  Do these count as bento? 


Counterclockwise from bottom left:
Meat and cheese roll ups with veggie cream cheese
Carrots and cucumber with ranch
bananas, strawberries and grapes
Asher has veggie straws, Timothy has pretzel grids.
Snowflake and star sugar decorations

As of right now, the fruit is gone, the sugar decor is gone (of course), and the pretzels and veggie straws are gone.  Trying to get them to eat their roll ups and raw veggies are a challenge some days.  :)

Blessings,
Missy

No comments: