Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu plan January 15-21, 2012

I can't believe we're halfway through the month of January already. Crazy. It doesn't seem that Christmas was 4 weeks ago.

I plan on getting my menu plans here on my blog, not just so you can see and comment on what I'm feeding my family, but also as a real copy of what I choose each week. I've been keeping the hard copies in a drawer in the kitchen and the menu plans are taking over the drawer! Blogging about them has to be an easier way of keeping them!

I realize that we're already 2 days into the week. Roll with me, ok?

Sunday, Jan. 15

Breakfast - Whole wheat pancakes
Lunch - out to Jason's Deli
Dinner - Crock pot eye of round roast with carrots, potatoes, onions and mushrooms, green beans and homemade rolls

Monday, Jan. 16

Breakfast - egg scramble
Lunch - cream cheese and peach butter roll ups, applesauce and cheese its
Dinner - spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce, salad and bread

Tuesday, Jan. 17

Breakfast - oatmeal, fruit
Lunch - meat and cheese, cheesy puffs, fruit
Dinner - pizza braid, salad

Wednesday, Jan. 18

Breakfast - eggs in a cup
Lunch - grilled cheese sandwiches, fruit
Dinner - at Chapel

Thursday, Jan. 19

Breakfast - whole wheat banana muffins, applesauce
Lunch - popcorn, carrots and cucumbers with ranch
Dinner - turkey kielbasa with sauerkraut, green beans

Friday, Jan. 20

Breakfast - waffles, yogurt
Lunch - quesadillas
Dinner - leftovers

Saturday, Jan. 20

Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - everyone for themselves!
Dinner - burgers and dogs, fries, baked beans.

I've tried to link up seem of the recipes I'm using this week, but blogger on my iPad isn't cooperating. Shucks. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know!

Blessings,
Missy.

No comments: