Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan - Week of January 29-February 4, 2012

Happy last week of January!  We have a busy week planned, so meals this week will also be easy (I hope!).

We'll be having a friend for dinner Tuesday night.  I had initally told him that we'd have lasagna and his face lit up.  I tried my best to change around some meals so I wouldn't have to fix lasagna, but I guess I'll keep it there.  He is a good friend after all.  ;)

Sunday, Jan 29

B - Dad got up with the boys while I slept in a bit, so I know they had cereal.  :)
L - Leftover pizza and bananas for the boys,  Dad and I had leftover salad.
D - we were supposed to have leftover ham and sides, but it just didn't happen.  Oh well...

Monday, Jan. 30

B - French toast and fruit
L - hot dogs, fries and veggies w/ ranch
D - Crock Pot Chicken and Dressing with green beans - I use this recipe.  I tweak it a bit too, but I got the idea from here.

Tuesday, Jan. 31

B - Baked Oatmeal - I may do my usual baked oats, but I found a recipe for Peanut butter baked oats.  I'll let you know which one I cooked. 
L - Meat and Cheese homemade lunchable with pretzels and yogurt.
D - Lasagna, salad and homemade rolls

Wednesday, Feb 1

B -Blueberry bites and fruit
L - peanut butter and honey sandwiches, sliced apples
D - I have rehearsal at the Chapel here on post starting at 4.  We eat whatever they're serving for dinner.

Thursday, Feb 2

B - Muffins and fruit with yogurt
L - Mozzarella bites with veggies
D - Asian marinated Flank steak with stir fried broccoli

Friday, Feb 3

B - Leftover baked oatmeal
L - Ham and cheese pockets - I used this recipe.
D - Leftovers from the week

Saturday, Feb 4

B - Cereal and fruit
L - Whatever looks good at the time.  :)
D - Hamburgers and hot dogs, fries, baked beans.  Standard Saturday night fare at our house.

I don't usually write down a lunch for Saturday because I don't know if we'll be home, or out, or what we'll be hungry for.  It's generally something easy but relatively healthy. 

Hope you all have a great week!  I plan to write posts about recipes I find, use and like.  I figure if I find something that works, I should share the ideas, right?  :)

Blessings,
Missy 

No comments: